#6 Nadia Laabs
Smart Sustainable Fishing with Connected Devices from SafetyNet
March 5, 2019
Nadia works with mission driven organisations to prove their business models and help them achieve sustainable and socially impactful success. She is highly focused on commercialising SafetyNet to ensure the company maximises its impact.
Some of the areas we cover include:
- Why SafetyNet was started.
- The discovery of research papers that were the basis of the business.
- The simple concept that can increase profits by up to 50% for the fishing industry.
- The importance of constantly evolving your values.
- The importance of working with a scientific community to ensure a competitive advantage.
- Why SafetyNet is aligning its investors with its values.
- Teal management structures and how they can benefit your business.
- The importance of working in a co-working space with other mission driven businesses.
Books mentioned in this episode:
Podcasts mentioned in this episode:
I hope you enjoy the conversation as much as I did. If you like the podcast please leave a review on iTunes or your podcasting app. Thank you.